Saturday, May 23, 2015

JUGS #294 PHOTO WEEK!:

Hi there, crafty friends!! It's photo week at Just Us Girls and Lisa has picked a gorgeous entryway photo to inspire us! Take a look:

*paint the inside of the door* Pin Obsessed: Favorite Finds - This Silly Girl's Life

See what I mean?  Stunning, right?  So beautiful that I was a bit stumped! You may want to check out truly inspired creations on the BLOG before looking at my sad example! LOL! Well, here goes!
 I guess I was mainly inspired by the gorgeous aqua door and the bright, crisp white.  From there, I'm afraid I just wanted to use my new MFT stamps! I just love this sentiment with the cow!  It just makes me happy~And SO does Lisa's photo!
 Another view and finally a CLOSE up of the little cow!  I guess the cow has the touch of 'orange' you see on the rug in the photo, if you stretch your imagination a bit! I used MFT dies for my circles and card layers. I cut Felt buttons with PTI dies. Love them!
I appreciate that you took a look and thanks again to those who have joined as followers! Summer is coming and I hope to be coloring and posting more frequently!  I love that you visit!
Please do join us in the challenge this week.. We'd love to see what  you come up with! You have until Thursday, May 28 at 9 pm ET.  IF you are chosen Chic of the Week in May you have a chance to be our Guest Designer in July!

Have a great day and weekend!  THANK YOU to all our servicemen and women, past and present, for your service to our country.
Cheryl


12 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable cow!

Chris Dring said...

OMG! What an adorable cow image! Your card is fabulous! The cross stitched circle dies are awesome and now I want them! LOL!

Becky said...

This is Adorable!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card! I couldn't pass those beautiful stamps and dies up at MFT either. lol Such a cute set!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Julia Aston said...

Love your cute cow Cheryl - framed in those fun cross stitched circle dies and the pretty floral DP!

Unknown said...

Haha, I love that cow - it looks surprised like it was caught in the middle of business (too funny)
Regards, Maya S. | Professional Carpet Cleaning Bromley

Ina G said...

I love this card Cheryl. That cow is udderly gorgeous. I'm afraid ours aren't quite so cute but then our babies are lol.
Really like how you went right away from the photo and used the colours to perfection. Totally cool.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love where your inspiration from the photo took you! That little cow is so adorable, love the look on his face!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cute Cheryl! Love that little cow and how you used the inspiration photo!

Maria said...

Super cute cow! Love the colors you grabbed from the photo! Great job!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this! It's absolutely adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin