Saturday, November 22, 2014

JUGS 268-PHOTO

Hi there!  It's my turn to be challenge hostess and I chose this great photo from Pinterest.  I love all the elements in the photo in which to find inspiration!  The sled, the tree, the copper tub, the door, the wreath, wood floor and framed music. I love it all!! Please check out the ways that out Design Team show how they were inspired by this photo- Just Us Girls Challenge Blog.

And, my card shows how I was inspired by the photo!  I used the pine (die from Impression Obsession), I tried to show the shiny copper with my glitter snowflake die from Memory Box.  Behind that is a music background stamped in kraft ink on white.  The sled is from Papertrey Ink's set called Two Feet Deep.  The little cat is from Impression Obsession.
 That adorable elf is one of two that comes in a set from Stamping Bella.  It's called Buddy and Jolly.  I used the little one on my card.  They are both sooooo cute!
 Here's a close up~
And one more picture of my card which opens from the bottom.
I really hope you'll check out the blog and show us what you can create from this photo!  You have until Thursday, Nov 27 (USA Thanksgiving) until 9:00 pm to add your work!
Until then, have a great weekend!
Cheryl

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous inspired card -- love the "snow" on your branches and the cute cat

Chris Dring said...

This is such an adorable card! Love the pine needle and snowflake dies (I gotta get them!), and that is the cutest little elf!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! That little elf is so much fun! Loved the inspiration photo you chose.

Ina G said...

I think you captured every little bit of your photo in your beautiful card Cheryl. Truly gorgeous. So bright and colourful.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! I love the music, the pine branches and copper snowflakes. I love everything about this!

Nancy said...

Great card and your challenge is PERFECT!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable Cheryl! I guess it was a given we would use the sled and a given you would put a cat on your card! Love all the elements you included from the fabulous photo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin