Saturday, August 2, 2014

Just us Girls 252-Word Week!

Hello all and thanks for coming by!  Nancy has the challenge this week at Just Us Girls and she has given us the word RIBBON to work with!  Easy Peasy-I love that! However, we just returned from a week in Maine and New Hampshire (I had to take a pass on last week's challenge) and now this weekend is busy too, soooo I'm showing a favorite card of mine from the past!  Please check out our blog at JUST US GIRLS tons of inspiration!

I used Tilda the Skier as my focal image, but I don't remember which collection she is from.  She is colored in copics. I used some My Mind's Eye 'wood' paper as the background like a rustic ski lodge.
And the snowflakes are from punched out. I added glossy accents and then glitter glass to them.  They have to dry awhile before you can put them on, but they sparkle so nicely!
My pink ribbon is from Papertrey Ink.
I've gotta run, but, again thank you for visiting!!
See you soon, I hope and please join us in Nancy's challenge this week. You have until Thursday, August 7 (my birthday!!) at 9:00 pm to enter your card!
Cheryl

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous coloring [as usual] - love those hot pink pants~

Marisa said...

Oh yes, the snow bunnies on the hill - can't say I was one as I was too serious of a skier LOL! Great card and loving the snowflakes and pop of pink with the ribbon.

Sharyn Polesel said...

A really cute card, beautifully colored. Love the bright pink!

sue t. said...

The bow is great, but I love those snow flakes. I am so copying that!

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card! Love those snowflakes! Hope you had a great vacation!

Barbara said...

I love these sweet images from Magnolia. Wonderful job on the coloring and your whole composition of awesome.

Nancy said...

Hey my Birthday is the 10th! LOL....Lovely card as always Cheryl!!! Your coloring skills always amaze me!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful design! Like the rest of the comments, your coloring blows me away!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very sweet card. Love your coloring and the pop of pink!

Pamellia said...

Wow! So much to see here, I'm blown away! Your image is stunning, I love the background and the snowflakes and of course your ribbon choice is fabulous! Wonderful card! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin