Saturday, January 18, 2014

Just Us Girls #244 Color Challenge!

Hi all and thanks for coming by!  We at Just Us Girls have a color challenge we hope you'll join in on!  You can find the color on the JUGS blog HERE.  The colors are Marina Mist, Baja Breeze and Kraft (a nice tonal set of colors which look great together).
 My card has a kraft card base, then a layer of one of SU's blues. I don't have any Marina Mist  After that is a layer of Baja Breeze, then DP by Lilybee Design.  My image is stamped on Express it blending card and colored with copics.  The stamp is available from Expression in Ink and you can find it HERE
 I cut the banner from MFT's Fishtail Flags.  My edges are all sponged with distressi nk tea dye. Seems like I've used a lot of twine latley, but I like the looks of it when ribbon won't fit and on more homespun cards. Sometimes I see gems, sequins or pearls scattered in a pretty way around a card front, so I decided to try that too!
Hope you like it and will consider joining us for this week's challenge!  You have until Thursday, Jan. 22 at 9:00 pm ET and there is loads of inspiration on our blog!
Have a great Saturday!!
Cheryl

9 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

That mouse is adorable! Love all your layers and the twine is a perfect addition to your cute card!

Sandy said...

Now what could b e better than a cup of tea and a little mouse to share it with. Wonderful and happy birthday card!
Sandy

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Your card jumped out at me over on the JUGS blog. This is just so doggoned cute!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! The checkered bg goes perfect with the adorable mouse!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love that sweet mouse. You have the most adorable critter stamps! Love the gingham background too!

Marisa said...

That image is just too cute!! Love the way you did the sentiment banner too.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so darling! I love the gingham behind the gorgeously colored mousy image. I think you scattered your pearls to perfection.

diane zechman said...

What a cute mouse! I love it!

Nancy said...

Cheryl, I love the gingham behind that adorable colored mouse image. I think you scattered your pearls perfectly....I am going to have to try that..I always put mine in a straight line...LOL. I am gong to send you a link to Seize the Birthday....anytime you make a Birthday Card ...you should link it up there as well!
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin