Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Brake for Stamps!!

Hi there!  I Brake for Challenges has an August challenge going on and we'd love to see what you create!  Use any I Brake for Stamps image and ANYTHING goes!!
When I printed the SALAMANDER image from IBFS I could just see him climbing up a wall for some reason! And, why not a brick wall (Tim Holtz embossing folder), with a window (Memory box die).  It turned out just as I pictured and is just kind of a fun and funky card!
If you order from IBFS, you can use my code for 10% off your whole order!  The code is SAVE10CHERYL.
Thanks for visiting today!! Hugs, Cheryl

7 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Candy said...

Love the fun of it, Cheryl!
Fantastic idea :o)
Hugs, Candy

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so great, I saw the warm light and the lamp and the wonderful window display and I thought what a beautiful card and then I looked down and whamo! "Is that a lizzard?!" You cracked me up, I love this card.

diane zechman said...

fun scene, Cheryl!

nancyparker55 said...

You are right Cheryl...this is a fun card. Great job!

jkreucher said...

WOW! this is awesome! love the big salamander image!

Michelle said...

Adorable :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin