Saturday, December 3, 2011

VINTAGE JOY


Good morning!  I have a card with a stamp from I Brake for Stamps! It's called Elegant Joy.  You still have a week (10 days to be exact) if you'd like to join in.  Rules are on the blog I BRAKE FOR CHALLENGES.  You don't have to use an IBFS image, but if you have one (some) we'd love to see them!  We hope you'll join in for IBFCC15!!
 I used a kraft card base, my favorite!  Then I added a layer of SU dsp before a black layer made with the new Papertrey Ink die cut. 
I must admit that I like this card better in person than I do in the photos I took.  I hope you can see some of the elegant sparkle.  The image colored up quickly with copics in shades of red and yellow with some E on the outside to age the image a bit.
some red crinkled seam binding finished this one off.
Thanks for coming by today!  Wishing YOU a lovely and productive day and weekend!!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! lOVE the sparkle!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda Palmer said...

Soooooo beautiful!! Love that die you used.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin