Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whimsy and Stars Release day!

Hello and welcome! Today is release day for new digital images from Whimsy and Stars Studio. Here is the one I chose to use to show you today! This is Alex with pumpkin. I colored him with copics. My favorite part is how his 'jeans' came out. They have that worn in the knees look that little boys' jeans get! I used B21 and B95 for the jeans with the colorless blender. His shirt is YG21, YG93, 95 and a little 97. I can't remember the oranges for the pumpkins-I just kept grabbing them and then they got mixed up!
If you would like to see what's new please head over to the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy store.
Mabelle (owner and artist) also has a blog post showing work from her other designers, so I hope you will get a chance to visit THERE! And, if you search her out on Facebook, on occasion she gives FREE digi images!
In the meantime, thanks for coming here!
See you soon!
Back to school today for me! Have a great day!
Cheryl

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such a cute image you colored him beautifully and I love the background.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card. Your colouring is great.
Hugs Jacqueline

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Cheryl, Sweet card, that image is cute & you did great colouring with it. Nancy

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so cute Cheryl!
Luv the colors choices and that image is a darling... luv your embossing too!

Jeni said...

Cheryl, this is gorgeous! Love the embossed panel and fabulous coloring. ~jeni :)

Danni said...

You did do such an awesome job on the jeans!! Adorable card!

Clare Curcio said...

Cheryl, you did a wonderful job coloring! Even if you don't know the colors you used on the pumpkins, it still looks awesome! I'm slowly getting two Copics a month using my Hobby Lobby coupons, and don't have enough yet to shade in like you are!

Kristine said...

Your coloring is fantastic on this! Love your embossed layer too... great card! *Ü*

~Kris
W&S DT

Cheryl said...

Super cute! you colored this image beautifully!

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

This card is awesome. Cuter image, fantastic colouring. A perfect card for this time of year. Thanks for sharing a link to whimsy and star studio store.
I noticed that you work with special needs. I used to work with children and adults with special needs and I found it to be the most rewarding job I ever did. I am not sure why but I thought I would share this with you.

Happy crafting
Julie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin