Saturday, July 23, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hi! We are homeward bound from our vacation today! So sad it's over, but ready to get back home and see my fam, friends and the cats! I had meant to get this card posted all week! I made it before we left to add to my very small stash of ready to go cards! Do you have one of those? If you visit here, you already know I often make regular sized cards with my Tildas, especially the mini ones! They are perfect for this reason! Here I have used #3011 TILDA WITH STRAW HAT from my favorite store, Magnolia-licious! Diana has soooo many in stock and ships orders out quickly!
I think my papers are older Bo Bunny ones in soft blue and yellow. ONce, again, I used a kraft card base (my favorite!) and then my colored layer. The yellow is from Papertrey ink and the blue is Sus Bashful Blue. I used a Mojo Monday layout from a week (almost two weeks) ago and a Martha Stewart punch that had never been used!
I thought this blue was a nice change from the aqua that I seem to have on every card!
Hope you like it too! Wishing you a great weekend!
Thanks for coming by!
Cheryl

18 comments:

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful card, I love your colors, great job.
Hugs Renate

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty card, Love your colouring!
Hugs Julie P

Pam said...

I love this cute card Cheryl. The minis are so much fun to use!!!
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Rene said...

Oh oh oh! This is stunning!!! So simple and elegant and just gorgeous! Love the colors too!
Rene :D

Sheri said...

What a pretty card. I love blue and yellow together. They just scream summertime.

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous card hun xxx

Barb Hardeman said...

So glad you were able to get away for a relaxing time...your card is a delight! Beautifully colored and so simple in design but very eye catching. Great job.
Hugs,
Barb

nancyparker55 said...

Great card Cheryl, I've been thinking of doing a blue/yellow colour combo - thanks for the push I love it,lol. Love that punch. Glad to hear you've had a good vacation but it's nice to have you back. Nancy

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cheryl,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and a very cute image, love it!
Teresa xx

Karen said...

This is so beautiful! : )

ShariAK said...

Have I mentioned that I LOVE your work -- and this card is just adorable. Thank you for sharing, and welcome home!!!

Chris said...

Beautiful card. I love the blue and yellow.

Anonymous said...

I love your blue and yellow colors on the little Tilda card. Now I am motivated to use my little imaages I have stamped. Those are my favorite colors. I might even do a room in them.

Hugs,

Patti Park

Candy said...

Cherly,
Your card is beautiful!!
Hugs, Candy

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card!!! These colors are awesome together!!!! Wow great job!!!!!

Elle said...

Love your card! You have coloring those mini Tilda's down pat!

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet card and beautiful layout :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin