Monday, May 30, 2011

You Make Me Smile!

Yep, you really do! Thanks for visiting me here!
I've made this card using the free Anniversary set from Papertrey Ink. I ordered enough last year that I got two of these sets so one is on its way to my friend Diane! With so many stamps it was very fun to work with, but it is pretty self explanatory so I guess I don't have much to say about it!
I hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend and thank you to all Veterans who gave so much of themselves in service to our country!
See you tomorrow!
Cheryl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcea, I love the stamps and the colors that they are stamped in!
I like the mix of rounded and square corners!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Gina K said...

Beautiful! I love these colors together and the mixed font in that sentiment. Just a lovely card altogether!

Lou said...

Hi! this is such a gorgeous card,i really love the colours!!
hugs Lou.xx

Sherri said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the color combination too!

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Cheryl, What a very pretty card. cute stamps, great colour combo & love your stitching. Nancy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Peachy Wessels said...

Very pretty card - I love the colors! What a great stamp yet!

diane zechman said...

This one is beautiful too, Cheryl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin