Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No coloring...but please look anyway!

Hello! I want to show you a card without a colored image, though I did add copic marker to my leaves! My husbands covers County Legislature meetings for his news and one of the Legislators gives us some freshly made maple syrup every year. It's like liquid gold to us here in NY! Well, my tree isn't a maple tree, but I think he'll get the idea! Hope you can't see my glue boo too clearly-those leaves are tiny! Now, colors on the Tiny flower Pot in my previous post: G20, YG03, YG93 for leaves Y23, Y18, E997 and E19 for centers and for flower pot Blues around are B000o and touches of B41 Thanks for your interest! Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday! (I have a terrible cold that has sapped my energy and creativity by evening! Hoping for better things after I force myself to excercise after work!) Cheryl

13 comments:

Tracy Valure said...

Might not be any coloring, but it's such a beautiful card!! Love how this came out and I saw no boo-boo's! ;-)
Hugs,
Tracy

Teri said...

Cheryl, I love this! And yummmm, maple syrup freshly made... lucky you! I should re-read your post before asking, but did you freehand the tree and leaves? It's beautifully done!
Feel better soon, those colds just really take it out of you!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Very pretty. It's fun once in a while for you to do something different & us to enjoy seeing something different. Love your stitching. Have a great day & enjoy that maple syrup. Nancy

cabio's craft corner said...

That's so cute and sweet card without an image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Gina K said...

Great card, Cheryl. I love that tree!!! I am sure he will appreciate getting such a nice card, too.

justme1972 said...

fresh maple syrup? oh WOW!!! that must taste yummy!!!!!!

love the tree trunk cheryl, and how neat putting polka dots with plaids!!!!!!

justme,
laura

Tracy said...

way fun! Love it! Got your mail today, thanks. Josh is almost paid off in full, he is one happy camper.

Sandy said...

Cute thank you card Cheryl. Yum - fresh maple syrup - I would weigh a ton!!
Hugs
Sandy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is really stunning!! I just adore this!! TFS! HUGS

Carolyn said...

Your card is so fun and whimsical - just like the adorable image.

Homeowner Insurance

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh so fun card...love it! Janine

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh, pure maple syrup! Yum!!! I have had this die forever and you have it for a couple of weeks and are using it already! I want to be you! LOL!!! Great card for the occasion!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin