Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crystal Cold Snowflake!

Hello and THANK YOU so much for all the nice comments on the August calendar page! You're so kind!

Here is another of the images in the I Brake for Stamps Holiday Squares set.
I just love this snowflake and don't think it has to be just for holiday cards! I used only BG10, BG72 and BG78 to color it.
Then I used Stardust Stickles around the snowflake and Glitter Glass on the snowflake image. This snowflake has got sparkle to spare!
I decided on black as my accent color so the rest of the card came together speedy quick! If you order from IBFS please use the code SAVE10CHERYL for 10% off your order!

Thanks for swinging by today! Hope you know how grateful I am! Soooo grateful!

Cheryl

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, this is stunning...but as for "snow"..I think I had enough of it so far this year..and since you are just west of me, I am sure you're getting what we're getting, just not sure if you get it before us for visa versa

Hugs
Debbie

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Very pretty. I love your snowflake. Nancy

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin