Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Halloween Hi!

Wow! It's already the final weekend of August! How did that happen!? It's all good, though. My classrooms are ready and we have a few days off still next week for me to do the "brain work" of figuring out the kiddos and how I'm going to work with them. And, today I'm going to meet Lisa at the Hamburg Fairgrounds for the Stamp, Scrap and Art Tour for some CHATTING AND SHOPPING! Fun! Fun! Fun!
On to the card which used the Witch with Broom from I Brake for Stamps. She is a cutie at under $3.00!!! And don't forget that using "SAVE10Cheryl" gets you 10% off your whole order! I colored her with copics, but her dress AND apron are both large enough to do some awesome paper piecing with her.
I used paper from Basic Grey's Halloween 6 x 6 pad from last year. I {{heart}} them!! My card is 5.5" tall x 4.5" wide-a little larger. Of course she has sparkle here and there and there is glaze pen on her pearly white tooth!

I used cool greys on her apron-starting with c1 and adding color until I had the darkness I wanted. I went back and blended with c1 and c00.
The purples are V01, V06 and V09, blended with V0000
Her lovely skin is G20 and G21, blended together with G20.
Thanks for coming by today and have a wonderful summer Saturday!!
Hugs, Cheryl
Okay, just one more plug:It's the last day to vote for the Buffalo Stampers (or any other team) over at Paperworks Co blog
and, thanks!


13 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

I Brake For Stamps said...

Fantastic card! I love it!
Della

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, What a spookatular card. Love it. Nancy

Eileen said...

Brilliant card, I love it. Eileen x

Candy said...

Another excellent card, Cheryl! Great papers and colours.
Hope you had a fab day out :o)
Hugs, Candy

Monica said...

Another FABULOUS card!! Love your coloring!

Linda Carson said...

What FUN! Fantastic artwork Cheryl! I voted. I would have voted for your team even if I didn't know it was your team!!

Lisa Kind said...

What an adorable image! She's so ugly she's cute, kwim? I had a great time yesterday! Going through all my stuff was fun, but trying to find a spot for it was not! Hahaha!!! I need a couple of those cabinets we saw! :-)

Dewi Hasan said...

As usual...a very neat one Cheryl! Love it very much

Love,
Dewi

Dewi Hasan said...

As usual...a very neat one Cheryl! Love it very much

Love,
Dewi

Renkata said...

oooooo the image is so spoooky .
Love your card. Very beautifly coloured.

patti said...

I love your Witch card. The colors are so beautiful it is a definite happy card.
Thank you for all your creativity!

Patti Park

Chrissy D said...

This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin