Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Birds and the Bees!

Well, actually I've got the bee (and the flowers). To see the birds I hope you will check out the Copic Creations Challenge which has been posted today! But first, my card. I used Papertrey Ink's All About You Additions. I just had to have this flower garden image when the June release cam out! Debbie Olson provided me with the colors for the start when she posted a card. I used them for this card, but I will be coloring them in different combos!
Using her card as inspiration I tried to add my own touches! I hope you like!
Now here is the link to see some realistic birds colored with copic markers by the best artists around! Copic Creations Challenge Blog. check 'em out!
I've got to get more work done today than I did yesterday! So I'm off!
Have a great day yourself!
Cheryl

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Love those colorful, detailed sunflowers! :)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

I love how this turned out, Cheryl. I was also inspired by Debbie's post of that card and ordered the set. In fact, she inspires me to spend way more money than I should, LOL. Great job on this!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

lin_ka1 said...

As I like your approach to color

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, awesome coloring on this image!! Great job. Hugs, Rea

Linda Carson said...

Quite delightful!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love your touches to this beauty! Love your new blog look! You'll have to tell me how you did this! I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but don't know how! Have a great 4th! We're off to the cabin!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Beautiful!!! Flowers are so sweet!!
Janine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin