Thursday, April 1, 2010

Copic Creations Challenge 25-

FLOWERS! What could be better for spring!? Nothing, I think! So here is a flower from one of my many PTI sets! I used R20, R24 and R27 to color the petals. The center is Y21 with touches of Y24 and the leaves are G20, G24 and G82. I colored this flower like one I saw on Debbie Olson's blog (Thinking Inking) awhile ago. She does a fabulous job of coloring so I CASED on this one!
I have tomorrow off so I plan to be back with my Magnolia April sketch card AND the winner of this card for the previous Copic Creations Challenge.
There's still time to comment today!!
And don't forget to head over to our CCC blog to check out the beautifully colored flowers! We hope you'll join us for the prize from Paper Garden-It's 25.00!

Okay, guess that's it for this post! Have a sunny day!

Cheryl

10 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

omg Cheryl..this is mezmerizing..(sp?) :) gorgeous!!

fairie said...

wow! it's so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous!! xx jo xx

Anonymous said...

very cool Cheryl! Sweet card designing!
Pam Going Postal

Anonymous said...

beautiful Cheryl

Tami McBeain said...

Beautiful card, I love the stamped background and the layout is fabulous!

Jenn Ashley said...

Just what I needed to see after all this RAIN! Hope for a beautiful flower garden. It's wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

margie said...

Such a pretty flower card. What fun...love it!

CherylQuilts said...

This is so beautiful...so delicate and soft and beautifully colored!!

Anonymous said...

If someone require to become infected with accurate intelligence your milieu is the place to finger them. Care for it up mate. [url=http://szkoleniaforex.info/]forex[/url]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin