Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elizabeth Taylor Eyes for LLWWC23!

Hello to you! Well, the lavender eyes may be a bit much, but I couldn't resist since I had so much purple going on here! As some of us say often-this is so much better in person!Kim brought us our challenge this Wednesday which was to make a gift card holder. She must have been reading my mind because I had just bought this purse template after seeing it on SCS! Couldn't wait to try it and didn't have to! Thanks, Kim!
Here's the link to the La La Land Craft Blog for more details and a PRIZE
I've used Razzberry Fizz dp from SU on my white bag. I am having such a time printing on card stock with my printer! I CAN print on Neenah Classic Solar White though and that's what I did.

My close up of Lala and below is the inside. I love, love, love that included in the template is the pattern for this little pocket to hold your gift card! Then you could also add a couple of pieces of candy in the purse.
Thanks to Humma on SCS I found this site for the template, just in case you're interested too!


Guess I'll call it a night! Had book club last night so am SLEEPY!
thanks so very much for visiting!
See you tomorrow (yes, I DO have a card done!)
Cheryl


12 comments:

Kathy said...

GOrgeous Cheryl!!! She is gorgeous with her lavendar eyes!! This gift card holder is fabulous as well!! Love that inside pocket too!! I will have to try this one out as well ~ thanks for the link!!
Have a great week!
:)Kathy

Renkata said...

When I read it ... lavender eyes?!..but I must say they look like so pretty. Great work!!
Love it.

Anonymous said...

her eyes are pretty in lavender Cheryl! Very cute purse and thanks for the link to the pattern too!
Pam Going Postal

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, Wow what a cute idea for a gift card. Love it! And as always you're colouring is beautiful - even the lavendar eyes. Have a peaceful day, Nancy

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet image and I just love your little purse gift card holder Cheryl!!! an adorable project!

Kristine said...

Aww, window LaLa is the cutest in purple... even her EYES!! *Ü* Love this cute li'l purse gc holder! And I love your Nesties on the front. Great job with this challenge. Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

The lavender eyes are perfect!!! Love it!!

Miranda said...

Oh I love that image, so cute!

Jackie Thomas said...

This is so pretty Cheryl. You have coloured her perfectly. xo Jackie

Marcy said...

This is just beautiful. You do wonderful work!!

Lisa Kind said...

I love templates, and this one is so cool with that pocket inside for the gift card! And your Liz Taylor is so pretty!

Irina Blount said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your purse gift card holder!!! And your coloring of Lala is out of this world!!! CUTE!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin