The fun was in creating the pumpkin! The outline was stamped in Tuxedo black, then I colored it with copic markers Y35, YR12, YR16 and YR18 , keeping the lighter colors to the right and darker to the left. Then I took my (juicy) blender pen and began to "lift" or "move" the color away leaving light colored dots! So fun to experiment with!
I stamped the black face on last and then added black stickles to the features. I really love this simple card and think I will complete a set because I also tried the other patterns which Nichole did on more of the pumpkins!
(In a recent post she applied the same technique to some holiday images. Please check her recent blog entries for those)
I know on the close up you can see my errors, but they don't show up so much IRL.
And for the Magnolia lovers in the group, I've started on a Tilda using some of this same technique!! She'll be posted later today or tomorrow!! Please come back for that
Until next time, thanks so very much!