Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CC233 and my winner!!

Well, it's evening here, but I finished today's SCS color challenge so I decided to post!
The challenge is for Kraft, Chocolate and Red! I knew I could do that with many of my stamps, but I picked this one that I picked up in July at my LSS. It's made by Magenta (Canada) I had a Verve card that I had printed out and I used that as my sketch so I think it is a Mojo Monday design. They are always great sketches. I used my Scor-Bug to perforate the Bo Bunny paper to make the fauz stitches. It was so easy! Just placed my paper on the Scor-Pal and zipped the Bug across it for quick holes! Then used my black pen for the stitches.

Of course the berries are colored with my copics. The red bled into the blossom so I went with it being pink but used some white Inkssentials pen on it.
Copic colors used are:
R24, R29 and R59, Y15, Y17, Y18, Y0000, E43, E55, E25, E29, YG06, G29, W1, W2, W5, W7
I was blown away by all the terrific comments about the Halloween blog hop and my project! Thank you so very much! There were more comments than when I gave away about 70.00 worth of stamping stuff a couple of weeks ago! THANK YOU to all!!
I've used Random.org to choose a winner for a mystery card that I'll make and a Magnolia stamp.
The winner is: comment #31-HELEN
(Helen is from Topeka, Kansas) Thanks for your nice comment, Helen! Please contact me at drowley01@earthlink.net with your address and I'll get to work on your card!
Have a great evening! Please return tomorrow for my final Angel's Landing project post as a Guest Designer.
Cheryl

5 comments:

dragon said...

Cheryl,
What a stunning card. I love the colour combo...
I would love to buy that stamp as it could have so many uses.

Lynn xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning cheryl, wow so many gorgeous cards, i love the strawberry image, you have coloured it so perfectly, they are good enough to eat!! have a lovely day hugs Linda x

Michelle said...

Wow, this is an amazing card, Cheryl!! That image is terrific...I love anything with strawberries!!! And your coloring rocks, as usual!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Kind said...

Those strawberries look so real and delish! I'm missing them already! Great card! That color challenge was fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin