Friday, July 10, 2009

Life is Good!

Life really is good! Hi, everyone!
I am trying to get some post done because Dave and I are going away for a week! Yeah! Not much cooking and NO housekeeping! We are not going to the tropics where Riley is, but we are going to a beach! Old Orchard Beach, to be exact! I've had this Riley colored for a long time and today was his day! I've been so into the bright, summery and citrusy colors lately! I hope you can see the sea sparkle and the warm sun shining on the palm trees!


Please visit next week as I have lots to get scheduled today! there is a new release from Angel's Landing, a Copic Creations challenge that you won't want to miss (I've seen some of the cards that will be posted! WOW!), AND a Magnolia-licious blog hop!!
Besides that I HOPE to get a Magnolia Halloween card done today for a post on another day!
I'd better get busy!
Thanks so much for coming by! I really appreciate how you make my life so good!!

8 comments:

Penni said...

He has a good life that Riley!!!

Great card Cheryl.

Hugs
Penni
X

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card, Cheryl, lovely image!
Jacqueline

Deb said...

Awesome card Cheryl. Love visiting your blog! All of your cards are great.

Hugs,

Deb H.

Jane Wetzel said...

OMG!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, he is too darn cute! Love this and those bright colors are fabulous! Enjoy the vacation!

Diane said...

Have a super holiday Cheryl - so glad you're scheduling some posts for next week - I couldn't do without my regular fix!!

Ila said...

Super Cute!!..the coloring and layout are Totally Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin