Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lupines of Love!


Good evening!
Well, it's evening my time!
Which brings me to why I'm posting! I need to practice scheduling a post for a certain time and the last one posted at a different time than I THOUGHT I'd set it for!
So here is a picture of the lupines in our back yard looking back at our deck and house. It's beautiful here tonight so while Dave was grilling chicken I was out there with my camera. Aren't they pretty?
Please don't think you came for nothing! As soon as I'm done with this "practice" I have to get my post secheduled for the Magnolia-licious Highlites Summer Notes Blog Hop which takes place tomorrow! Be sure to check back in to see what's happenin'!
See ya tomorrow!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Chris said...

ah...lupines are NEVER waste of time. I brought some seeds home from my mom's house and they are sprouting - I can't wait to see them like this!

Riet said...

What beautiful Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Kind said...

What a pretty picture! I remember seeing a whole field of these on Prince Edward Island. They are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin