Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life is Good!

Hello! Here is Movie Maven Maude enjoying her snack with a good movie! Movie Maven Maude is from I Brake for Stamps and you can see her HERE. My sentiment is from Whipper Snapper (no guarantees, though, it's really old!)


I used paper piecing for Maude's comfy chair and the basic layout from the Splitcoast Sketch challenge this week. Always shade your paper piecing for a more 3D look.
remember you can use my code SAVE10CHERYL for 10% off your order AND I Brake for Stamps is also the U.S. distributor for Wild Orchid flowers!

Thanks for coming by today! I sure appreciate it!
Have a great day!
Cheryl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy Cheryl, what a funny card!! Looks so good!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Cheryl, What a great card. Those stamps always bring a smile to my face. Hope you're having a good day, Nancy

Lisa Kind said...

Hahaha!!! Looks like me eating popcorn and watching TV! Fun card, Cheryl!

Danni said...

LOL! This is awesome!! So fun!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh wow this is so beautiful and so creative! I love the little old woman, the papers are gorgeous. The design work on your card is outstanding.
Big Hugs Janine

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ann said...

I love how you did the chair and footstool with this. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin