Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Day! Happy Tilda!

Hello! I want to thank you so much for visiting today! I'm sorry it's been so long between postings! While I was off work last weekend I had some fun (shopping) and had much to do to prepare for the upcoming (this weekend!!) Spring Fest 4-a day of stamping with others who are obsessed with this hobby and I am HAPPY to call them my friends! This card has some of the elements of the Shoebox Swap card I am preparing for the event on Saturday!
I found this background in my stash of unfinished elements. It is a background I created with the sympathy set from Papertrey Ink. When I came across it (cleaning the studio!) I knew which Tilda would be perfect for it! This is #313 MINI HAPPY TILDA from the Magnolia-licious store! She is colored with copics (very early this morning) and I see I need to do a little more blending on her outfit! LOL!
Anyway, then I used this leaf image from Papertrey Ink. After stamping it in Adirondack lettuce I added some darker green copic marker to shade the leaves.The aqua plaid is a scrap I found and I think it is from an October Afternoon pad.

Wishing you a wonderful day as I head off to work!
Hugs, Cheryl
YOU STILL HAVE THIS WEEK TO CAST YOUR VOTES FOR YOUR FAVORITES IN THE EASTER/SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA CONTEST!! THERE ARE AMAZING ENTRIES OVER ON OUR BLOG! YOU WILL BE EMAILING SUZANNE DEAN TO CAST YOUR VOTES-YES, YOU HAVE 4 VOTES, ONE IN EACH CATEGORY!
SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THE DETAILS ON THIS POST! WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON MAY 1ST
Copics:
E000, R30, E11, R81, R83, R85 (just a little) and R21. I used the R21 to take some of the 'violet' color out of the other reds I was using.
E50, E35 and E25 for her hair.

20 comments:

only1bedorah said...

Lovely little card, and oh so neat! Debbie xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl, what a cute card! I love the mini Tilda!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Louise said...

Very pretty
Louise :)

Steph Ackerman said...

Ah, this is adorable.

Jean said...

Sharon, I adore you fabulous little card and this Tilda is so happy, great for a birthday.. You did a great job with the layout and the Popping out of Tilda.. Wonderful card.
Hugs, Jean

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is so wonderful and super sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

ednamburgess said...

Very cute and does remind me of spring. Edna

Suzi Mac said...

This is so sweet, I love the layout and that sweet mini Tilda.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Cheryl!!! Love those leaves with that perfect flower and bow! And Tilda is colored perfectly!
hugs, Sharon

Peggie said...

Fun card. Tilda looks so happy jumping amongst the flowers.

Chris said...

Very cute. Love the color choices.

Dee G said...

Absolutely superb, blending looked fab. I love the background you chose, beautiful. TFS, Dee xx

Pam said...

OMG Cheryl....this is soooo cute. I want to join you this week-end! As always, your coloring is Fab!
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute stamped background for this sweet Tilda image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Janine - Ellabella said...

Delightful card, Cheryl! Love the images and embellishments! Fantastic coloring! Janine

Iulia said...

What a sweet mini Tilda card! Love yoiur coloring and the lovely layout!
Hugs and have a happy day!
Hugs, Iulia

Sharon said...

I think your card is absolutely beautiful Cheryl. Love the design. That flower is gorgeous and our little Tilda looks a very happy bunny, doesn't she? hugs Sharon

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Cheryl, your card is absolutely happy! I love this big leaf image so much, perfect deco and lovely combo with the pink. Tilda is very nicely colored.
Beautiful work.
Hugs.

Ann said...

Adorable! Love it. Hugs, Rea

Affordable Insurance said...

It is so adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin