Monday, April 11, 2011

Funny Bunny!!

Good morning! I hope you are well today! I made this card on Sunday afternoon using FUNNY BUNNY from I Brake for Stamps. He's kina cute, I think! If you like him (or anything else at IBFS) please feel free to use my code SAVE10CHERYL to get 10% off your whole order! And while you're there you can check out the Wild Orchid flowers! Yes, IBFS is a U.S. distributor for Wild Orchid! Yeah! You will also get 10% off the flowers! Well, I'm posting this Sunday night, 'cuz it's a back to work Monday for me! Thanks for coming by and I wish you a grand day! Cheryl Just one more thing, Happy Anniversary to my DH Dave-19 years! (My parents would have been married 64 years today! Miss them both so very much.) And happy anniversary to my stampin' pal Lisa and her DH, Kevin-19 years for them too!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl!! I think the image of the bunny is sooo cute and funny! You made a beautiful card!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Bellaidea said...

very cute!

Robyn - injoystampin said...

SOOO cute Cheryl! I love the card layout, and your coloring is perfect-o! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for inspiring!

Hugs,
Robyn Correa

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! This is really sweet!! I love your embossed background!! Smiles, Vicki

Sherri said...

Such a cute card! Love the embossed background & the colors you chose. Really sweet!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nancy Parker said...

Hi Cheryl, What a cute card. Puts a smile on my face. Yesterday's card was really pretty also. Nancy

Chrisd said...

Happy anniversary to you too Our 35th anniversary is April 10th too. That bunny is adorable.

Candy said...

Happy Anniversary, Cheryl!!!

CUTE card!! Love the funny bunny and your background is great.

Hugs, Candy

CraftySil said...

So,so adorable!

Andrea6760 said...

Hi Cheryl,

Your bunny card is kinda cute and kinda goofy with its big feet...love it!!

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH! I think it is really cool that you picked the same wedding date as your parents. That really was such a nice way to show respect for their marriage. I'm sure they are celebrating with you too! :) *Hugs*

Im off to check out IBFS and the Wild Orchid Flowers!

*Hugs*
~Andrea

Janine - Ellabella said...

Sooo sweet card! Wonderful colors!
Hugs Janine

Michelle said...

What a cutie patootie bunny! Congrats to you & Dave --hope you had a great anniversary! Hugs!

Sandy said...

ahhh - so cute - she is one funny bunny!!
Sandy

Chrissy D said...

Adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin