Sunday, September 6, 2009




Hi! So sorry I didn't get a post done yesterday!


Here is another Stylish Tilda for you to look at, but wear your sunglasses 'cuz she's bright!!


I was totally inspired by this card a couple of weeks ago what was made by Aud. Yeah, it's great!! My card also fits this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge.
My card base is Purely Pomegranate (don't know what I'll do when my stash is gone!), then a layer of Pumpkin Pie. The dps are Lucky from Basic Grey and K& Co from the Raspberry pad.
I used my Fiskars' Lattice punch that punches the corners and the sides.
I used my Scor-bug to make the perforations in the paper and then added faux stitches.
I have one more card that I have made with this Tilda to show you soon, but I will wait and do some other things first!
Here are the copic colors:
BV00 (wings)
E000, E01, E93 (skin and cheeks)
E33, E25 and E37 (hair and boots
Y38 YR16 hat and buttons
RV21, RV02, RV04, RV09, RV17 and RV19 (shorts and sweater)
I have had a couple of questions about things and I PROMISE I will get back to you! I have to find the answers!
Thanks for visiting

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this Cheryl! wonderful color combos and papers together! very cool how you did the punching...gonna have to do some playing this afternoon!
Pam Going Postal

Vivi Casale said...

Cheryl, this is an adorable card!
Image is so cute!! and the coloring is great!
Hugs
Vivi

Sandi said...

That hot pink is awesome, those shoes look like they are getting ready to step right out. Beautiful job. Sandi

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful Cheryl! I just love your coloring and love the brightness. Fall and summer combined, great job!
Hugs,
Stephanie

Tara said...

Hi Cheryl,
I stumbled across your cards recently and I just love what I see! This one is adorable and I think the strong colours are fantastic!
Hugs Tara xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl. Lovely colours and details.
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

the colours are fantastic, the card is awesome !

Barb Hardeman said...

Love this Cheryl! Don't know anyone who works those brights into little masterpieces like you do. Fabulous!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Cheryl! I love the colors!

Hugs, kelly

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Cheryl! Love the colours!

Angelwood said...

This is such a beautiful fall card! I love the colors you used. :o) Angela

LINDA W. said...

Hi,Your cards are just great.
I have alot to learn about card making.
Linda W.

megline said...

Cute card. I love the coloring.
Hugs, Line

Nancy said...

Cheryl I love the colors and I really like how you have colored Tilda very good! The card is perfect great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Julia Aston said...

I love the colors on this Cheryl and the pretty leaves and flowers - a joy to look at per usual GF!!

Unknown said...

OH! Love the color. And your coloring.

Eulanda said...

I love the colors on your card. And your coloring is amazing!!

Norma said...

Cheryl, your card is hot hot hot. That vibrant colour is stunning. Terrific colouring as always.

Hugs.
Norma

Candy said...

WOWZERS I LOVE the colours!!!!! You do this so wonderfully......Your colouring as usual is superb!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card ;0)

Janneke X

debbies said...

Love these bright fun colors!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jodie from Oz said...

Cheryl, another adorable card, thanks for sharing
Hugs Oz_Jodie

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Realy, realy awesome colours!!

Warmest regards, Renata

Lisa Kind said...

Great colors! You still have Purely Pom? I think I do too! This is lovely as usual! Have fun at s_ _ _ _ _ ! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Such lucious colors Cheryl. Puts me in the mood for fall. I can't wait until Magnolia releases their fall stamps for this year. I am jumping ahead of myself a bit. I haven't been able to order the latest set yet :o(
I hope this comment finds you happy and well my friend,
Hugs, and thanks for sharing the wonderful card!
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

Wow! I love Tilda in this hot pink! She looks so rosy and ready for whatever! Great color combo. Cami

Alison said...

Cheryl, I've just 'found' your blog and really enjoyed looking at all your cards, so gorgeous!
There's something for you on my blog to say thanks for sharing.
Alison-x-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin