Thursday, March 5, 2009

Henry the Mouse!

Good morning, everyone! I made this card for the SCS sketch challenge yesterday. It is another fun one to work with! I was inspired to use this stamp by my friend, Lisa. She used it the other day for a card on her blog, Kind Creations.
Scroll down to see the post with this image and to see the rest of her beautiful creations! Thanks for the inspiration to ink this guy up, Lisa!

He is colored with copics and mounted on Washington Apple paper from SU just as my previously posted card was! I love these colors together! As you can see I needed to add some sparkle to Henry's birthday treat!
Thanks for looking!
Cheryl

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh sooo sweet...the image and your card...love how you colored Henry :)

Danielle said...

oh my - what a sweet mouse! Your colouring is fantastic and I love the sprinkle 'bling' on the cupcake!
Hugs, Danielle

Kerry D-C said...

Oh my goodnes! TOOOOO TOOOO CUTE!!

Danni said...

Oh I love this!! The way you colored the cupcake is divine!! Amazing job!

Michelle said...

Oh, Cheryl, this is ADORABLE!! You astound me with every creation...your coloring is superb & I love those papers!!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the yummy papers. Michele x

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Cheryl!! I love that paper and that mouse is too stinkin cute!!! Love it!!

Denise said...

So CUTE!! Love this card, the colocombo, the layout & thast image is so cute & colored in so perfect.

Julia Aston said...

The sketch looks terrific on this fun card! love all the shimmer on the yummy cupcake!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a really cute card! That little mouse is so sweet!

marsha said...

This is so adorable! You have colored Henry so beautifully! I really like the layout and I love buttons! Great job!

Lisa Kind said...

He is sweet, isn't he? I love what you've done with him and glad you brought him out to play! Wonderful card, Cheryl!

Lisa Kind said...

Ooops! I forgot to thank you for the nice comments! :)

Lisa

Debbie Pamment said...

Have just found your blog while surfin' around - FABULOUS, GORGEOUS, STUNNING work - am addicted now and will be back regularly - thanx soo much for your wonderful inspiration

Kelly Schelske said...

So sweet, love that image and that's one of my fav SU papers!!

Great card Cheryl!!

Christine said...

I don't know how I missed this post. That mouse is so stinkin cute. I have the stamp but I have not had luck with coloring him. Thanks for the inspiration. I am going to try again. Love that idea of the beads. Awesome work!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin