Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cup of Smiles


Good morning! I'm enjoying one more cup of coffee (when I should be getting ready for work) while I blog surf!
I decided to post this card that I made a while ago. It was one of the Guest Designer cards I made for Greeting Farm in February. Her link is on my side bar, but I never did post the cards on my blog.
So, today's the day for this one!

I love this little mouse in his cup with the spring colors. He is colored with copics. The gorgeous flowered paper is from Crate paper, I think!

Please "Chick in" (Clue to my card) tomorrow for my card for Diana's April sketch challenge on Magnolia-licious! She has the sketch posted and will happily add yours when you send it to her. I hear there's a prize being given away!

Hey, it's already Tuesday! I'd better be off!
Have a super day! Cheryl
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

This Card is so Sweet!

Hugs
Alexandra

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

So cute, I love the way you have colored that little mouse! Very pretty card!
hugz
deb

Michele Spera said...

Cheryl
very pretty card! did you emboss the solid color cardstock?? It looks like it, The mouse is a cutie, and I love the color job on it:-) It is just too cute
Hugs
Michele spera

Ilonka said...

Hi Cheryl what a beautiful card. with respect !! I love the way you have colored. And the mouse is so cute !!!

hugs Ilonka

Danielle said...

Such a pretty card Cheryl! I love this little mouse in his cup and you've done a fantastic job colouring him! Beautiful dp too!
Hugs, Danielle

Tricia T said...

Oh, I love this card! The mouse, the colors... I have to check out this set.

Diana said...

I LOVE this card. Paisleys are an obsession of mine!

Denise said...

SO pretty! That image is so adorable.

Danni said...

Oh my! This is just the cutest!! Love it! The papers, colors and the image!! So cute!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a gorgeous card, wonderful!
Jacqueline

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaaawwww! This is way cute!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, this is sooo cute! I love that mouse in that little tea cup!

Lisa Kind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Kind said...

Hi! It's me again! I deleted the last comment! I changed my display name and I'm testing here! Hope that's ok! (You get one free comment added onto this card! LOL!)

Kelly Schelske said...

So very sweet Cheryl!!

marsha said...

This is just the cutest mouse! Love your layout and coloring!

Hugs,
Marsha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin