Sunday, June 19, 2016

MFT stamps-Camp Create-Delightful DIE CUTTING

I have another card for the CAMP CREATE week at My Favorite Things! Camp Create was 5 Days of Challenges posted last week, but you have until June 23 to add your creations to their blog. I'll link it below-after you look at my card, please. ;)
Print
I mentioned yesterday that my little fox would have a friend visit his campsite for s'mores today, so here they are! Yes, it's a different little foxy from a different (but cute, cute, cute) MFT set! This set is Forest Friends . Cute animals, adorable sentiments and a couple of trees too! My absolute favorite sentiment, maybe of all time-"MAY THE FOREST BE WITH YOU"  Seriously, I love that one!!

Again, I used Tree-mendous for my trees and the campfire from Warm and Fuzzy Friends. I used a blending tool to blend my sky and grass background. The fox (I think) and squirrel as well as the campfire are watercolored with reinkers. The trees and trunks are cut from colored card stock. Once the trees are sponged with a darker green ink, you can spatter with water from a paintbrush and you get the 'blotches' that are so popular! Once inked, the background was also water spattered.
(I think I colored my fox as a badger/fox hybrid because of the white stripe on his head.) Stamping/coloring is so great 'cuz you can do what pleases you! Doesn't have to be real!!
So, thanks for visiting again. I've made more cards along this theme, but I also want (need) to use some of my other fabulous MFT stamps AND I have three more of the challenges to complete!
Here's the link to Camp Create! Educational Series
Better run!
Have a great Father's Day! I miss mine every day! How lucky I am that he was my Dad!
Cheryl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good day to all, am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr God hands the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-
Thyroid Cancer
Uterine cancer
Fibroid
Angiopathy
Ataxia
Arthritis
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Brain Tumor
Fibromyalgia
Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Bladder cancer
Brain cancer
Hiv
Herpes
Esophageal cancer
Gallbladder cancer
Gestational trophoblastic disease
Head and neck cancer
Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer
Kidney cancer
Hpv
Lung cancer
Melanoma
Mesothelioma
Multiple myeloma
Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Oral cancer
Ovarian cancer
Sinus cancer
Hepatitis A,B/C
Skin cancer
Soft tissue sarcoma
Pancreatic Cancer
Spinal cancer
Stomach cancer
Vaginal cancer
Vulvar cancer
Testicular cancer
Tach Diseases
Leukemia
Liver cancer
Throat cancer
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis
Alzheimer's disease
Chronic Diarrhea
Copd
Parkinson
Als
Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
I contacted him based on the testimonies I'm seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you.doctorgodhands@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank to you Dr god hands for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number Whatsapp.+2349057214220.

Mike Great said...

Good Day!

Great informative post, I'm very much impressed.
Thank you for sharing such good information, very useful and attrative stuff.
Really great inspired, keep it up!


The Latest 3D Printers:

MASS PORTAL

MASS Portal D1200

MASS Portal D600

MASS Portal Filament Dryer FD1

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin