Monday, November 18, 2013

Snowy Portrait Tag!


Good morning!  I'm so sorry it's Monday because the weekend went by soooo fast!  But, I do have something I created yesterday to show you!  This is for this week's High Hopes Challenge-anything High Hopes Christmas.
 I used some precut tags that I have had for a long time to make my tag/card/ornament!  I love that it could have all those uses. I stamped Snowy Portrait on watercolor paper and colored with my distress markers and waterbrush.  Stickles (stardust) were added after it dried.  The snowman is mounted on a die cut grapevine wreath (IO).  The bg of the tag is stamped with dark green with a gingham bg stamp.  The small snowflakes are are from a MS border punch.  They are the pieces you would normally throw away!
Everything is raised on dimensionals.  Pearls were added to some snowflakes.  I think I could also go back and add some snow, but for now I think it's done!
Thanks for coming by!  Off to work!
Cheryl

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Adorable image and love the wreath!

Barbara said...

This tag is darling! Love the background and wreath you created for that sweet snowman. To darn cute!

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute tag Cheryl! I love that snowman and the wreath!

Sharyn Polesel said...

That is the sweetest snowman face....love it! You colored it beautifully too!

Donna said...

Great coloring of the image Cheryl, and he looks perfect on the tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at High Hopes Stamps challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

Lacey Stephens said...

What a gorgeous card!! I forgot to do my commenting last week, so I'm trying to get caught up. Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another fun one this week: Circles. The challenge runs through 7pm EST Monday night if you want to join us again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes Lead designer

Kerry D-C said...

still creating adorable cards and projects, Sharon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin