Friday, June 12, 2009

Another choice for winner!

I was not contacted by my first winner over the last two days so I've just picked another number through Random.org to win my Magnolia-licious post it not set!! (Posted on June 5)

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:86
Timestamp: 2009-06-12 12:23:20 UTC

the number is 86.
So, Linda S. in NE that is you!!!

Please contact me by Sunday, June 14 at 6:00 pm to give me your address!

My email is drowley01@earthlink.net

Thanks so much!
Have a great day and I'll with any luck, I'll have a post tomorrow!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Linda S. said...

Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness. I can't believe I am the winner on your second round drawing. Thank you so much, and I will be sending you an e-mail with my address. Thanks again, Linda S. in NE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin